Pudge Wars
Welcome to the official Pudge Wars website! Please log in or register for free to enable posting on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pudge Wars
Welcome to the official Pudge Wars website! Please log in or register for free to enable posting on the forums.
Pudge Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of the terrain?

2 posters

Go down

What do you think of the terrain?

What do you think of the terrain? I_vote_lcap33%What do you think of the terrain? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
What do you think of the terrain? I_vote_lcap33%What do you think of the terrain? I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
What do you think of the terrain? I_vote_lcap0%What do you think of the terrain? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

What do you think of the terrain? Empty What do you think of the terrain?

Post by Mr_Bean 04/06/12, 10:11 pm

Hi guys,

To help get a discussion going, I am asking the question: what do you think of the current Pudge Wars terrain? Please vote on the poll (even guests can vote!) and leave comments to this thread. There has already been some talk about the current terrain, and it would be nice to hear more opinions.

I hereby state that I cannot guarentee that any suggestions will be implemented. I am in no way involved in the actual development of the map. This thread is merely to get the community more involved.

Thanks,

Mr_Bean
Mr_Bean
Mr_Bean
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the terrain? Empty Re: What do you think of the terrain?

Post by Siraraz 23/06/12, 09:35 am

My opinion on terrain?
It's fine. It doesn't need any polishing, I like the openness of it all. I didn't start playing Pudge Wars as a result of its blank terrain, but because of its gameplay. Terrain isn't that important for Pudge Wars. Although there are some who think that there isn't any harm in improving the terrain. Although there isn't, there remains the question of how do I go about with the terrain? Razz
Siraraz
Siraraz
Developer
Developer

https://pudgewars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr_Bean 01/07/12, 06:27 pm

An idea I have is simple; place doodads around the outside of the map (on the cliffs). It won't have an effect on gameplay, but will improve the aesthetics (I think) Razz
Mr_Bean
Mr_Bean
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum