Pudge Wars
Welcome to the official Pudge Wars website! Please log in or register for free to enable posting on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pudge Wars
Welcome to the official Pudge Wars website! Please log in or register for free to enable posting on the forums.
Pudge Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

v2.03c Beta Release

Go down

v2.03c Beta Release Empty v2.03c Beta Release

Post by Siraraz 25/06/12, 09:08 am

Time for a beta! It's probably more stable and useful than v2.03b, but that's up to you people to decide. Download link is http://www.epicwar.com/maps/208313/. By the way, no loading screen to reduce map size. I'll maybe add back when I've added everything I wanted. No new powerup yet either.

Here's the changelog of the things I've done:

NOT DECIDED:
*Rupture now has a cooldown when it takes effect

GAMEPLAY
*HP per strength point reduced from 50 to 25
*Strength per level reduced from 5.0 to 2.5
*Strength cannot be bought if you have more than 125 already.
*Initial position now randomized
*Blink cast range reduced from 900 to 650
*Blink now escapes hooks
*Improved fountain regeneration rate from 7.5hp per second to 1% (of max HP) per second
*Ward cast range reduced from 500 to 200
*Ward charges from 3 to 2

BUGS
*Fixed a bug with Rupture in which it would not end when you Doppelwalked a Level 5 Strygwyr Claws Meat Hook

VISUALS
*Floating text is no longer shown if you can’t see the unit
*Changed flame model so it is easier to attack manually
*Changed hotkeys of Upgrades shop
*Command –unstuck now moves camera instantly

MISC
*Added new game mode: timed mode (-tmxxx)
Timed mode will set the game to last xxx minutes. The team that has the most kills at the end of this time will be the winners. Example usage: -tm030nt. This will make a 30 minute game with revive time of 5 seconds. In this way, a draw can occur.
*Added a team-switch mechanism (like DotA’s)
Usage: -switch x, this will initiate a switch request with a player on the other team. The value of x can be from 1 to 5 (even unused player slots). All players except one must then accept this request by typing –ok.
*HostBot command now different style. Instead of “k1n” for –km100nt, the style is now: k1 for –km10, n25 for –km250nt, etc. The first string is ‘k’ or ‘n’. HCL supports only kills mode for now. The number after it will be the kills required x10.
*Added command –camh to adjust camera distance
*Added more hints
*Changelog removed from quest menu

Also, the AI should be much better now. Check it out!
Siraraz
Siraraz
Developer
Developer

https://pudgewars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down