Pudge Wars
Welcome to the official Pudge Wars website! Please log in or register for free to enable posting on the forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Pudge Wars
Welcome to the official Pudge Wars website! Please log in or register for free to enable posting on the forums.
Pudge Wars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Items

2 posters

Go down

New Items Empty New Items

Post by Mr_LiSa 08/01/12, 04:51 pm

What about new items in PW ?
As I offered already in other post, what to stop the imba assembling(Toss Claws, Barrels Toss) needs to be weakened toss(delete stun), due to it fixs this artefact mainly will use miners, antiminers or just pros(throw enemy with suicide rune, save ally hero from hook, or for "warding")
in my head there is a pair of ideas regarding new items, but a new problem appears here - players will collect dd items all-equally, and items "defence" always will leave on the second plan (will be bought under a 6-5 slot)
I think it is needed to enter some system that would obligate players to do the variety of artefacts
All that occurs is the System of weight (every item has the weight, than anymore dd items and his lvl - the less than ms; but some items vice versa reduce weight - walls, lance turbine etc)
System of recipes - ульта dd item can work if buy after 5 lvl some shallow washes, or recipe on upgraid, something type of it
It all is done what to diversify game and to do her a more comfort after 40 frags +, because for anybody not secret that already after expiration of large time a game loses the sparkle and headshots with hooks already lose the importance

Viper's Pressed
New Items 55tg1
Cost 80-90
Poisons a victim enemy after a contact with hook in the flow of 3 seconds
1-st - 250 dmdg
2-nd - 300 dmdg
3-rd - 375 dmdg
4-th - 425 dmdg
5-th - 550 dmdg
Ultimaite :
Pudge produces poison that is inflicted by around 600 AOE - 400 dmdg and slow enemy at 3 sec
CD Ultimate 120
Mr_LiSa
Mr_LiSa

Back to top Go down

New Items Empty Re: New Items

Post by Siraraz 29/01/12, 11:40 am

. . . . I guess I didn't really reply is because I don't fully the details of the first post.

As I offered already in other post, what to stop the imba assembling(Toss Claws, Barrels Toss) needs to be weakened toss(delete stun), due to it fixs this artefact mainly will use miners, antiminers or just pros(throw enemy with suicide rune, save ally hero from hook, or for "warding")

The stun in new version is less now.

in my head there is a pair of ideas regarding new items, but a new problem appears here - players will collect dd items all-equally, and items "defence" always will leave on the second plan (will be bought under a 6-5 slot)

??

I think it is needed to enter some system that would obligate players to do the variety of artefacts
All that occurs is the System of weight (every item has the weight, than anymore dd items and his lvl - the less than ms; but some items vice versa reduce weight - walls, lance turbine etc)

??

System of recipes - ульта dd item can work if buy after 5 lvl some shallow washes, or recipe on upgraid, something type of it

It all is done what to diversify game and to do her a more comfort after 40 frags +, because for anybody not secret that already after expiration of large time a game loses the sparkle and headshots with hooks already lose the importance

??

Viper's Pressed

Cost 80-90
Poisons a victim enemy after a contact with hook in the flow of 3 seconds
1-st - 250 dmdg
2-nd - 300 dmdg
3-rd - 375 dmdg
4-th - 425 dmdg
5-th - 550 dmdg
Ultimaite :
Pudge produces poison that is inflicted by around 600 AOE - 400 dmdg and slow enemy at 3 sec
CD Ultimate 120

The ultimate sounds like Venomancer's ultimate. So perhaps the item should be named after Venomancer Razz? Venomancer's Spines? At the moment, visual cosmetics is not important though. I don't really have any comment on this suggested item Sad
Siraraz
Siraraz
Developer
Developer

https://pudgewars.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum